Friday, November 27, 2009

Challenge - Day 1

Day 1
20 sit-ups and 5 push-ups. I didn’t expect that it would be so difficult to get to either number. I’m told that it will get easier after each day – I wonder. If today was a work day, I wouldn’t be wondering if I should eat breakfast and skip lunch, so I might eat a banana and think about a salad for lunch. I don’t have a plan for dinner, since cooking Thanksgiving leftovers seems to be the easy answer. I am disappointed that the scale shows a 3.5 pound increase, considering I didn’t eat lunch yesterday – however I did down about twenty pigs-in-a-blanket before our Thanksgiving dinner.

Lunch: ham+cheese+bacon sandwich plus a cup of New England clam chowder soup with water.
Dinner: leftover turkey+stuffing with gravy with 8 oz bottle of sweeten ice tea.
No snacks.

Friday, November 27, 2009 8:20AM
BP: 137/102
Pulse: 88
Weight: 233.5 lbs

No comments: